The Crusaders of Fatima
The Crusaders of Fatima is organized exclusively for religious purposes in line with the teachings of the Catholic Church. This includes the promotion of the First Saturday Devotion as requested of Our Lady of Fatima; (Queen of Peace). To promote the messages of Fatima that has been entrusted to the young shepherd children at Fatima Portugal in 1917. The Crusaders of Fatima qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
The Crusaders of Fatima is a group of Lay men and women of the Roman Catholic faith who are dedicated to spreading devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, by promoting the messages of Our Lady of Fatima as a call to prayer, repentance, peace, and mercy.
The specific objectives and purpose of this organization shall be:
- To promote the First Saturday Devotions with the intentions of making reparations for offenses committed against God and the Immaculate Heart of Mary;
- To spread devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary by witnessing to the practice of a Christian Life. To conduct Rosary prayer services such as the Rosary Processions.
- To provide spiritual talks by a member of the clergy as part of services held on the 13th of each month from May through October, followed by a Rosary Procession and benediction.
- To host a Rosary for World Peace at the Shrine every Sunday at 3:00 pm.
- To practice Christian Charity.
The Crusaders of Fatima are a First Saturday Communion of Reparation Devotional Community that is committed to attending Mass, receiving Holy Communion, reciting the rosary on the First Saturday of every month, and live a Catholic life fulfilling our daily duties.
Below are the current officers, board of directors, and promoters for the Crusaders of Fatima.
President: Richard Marques (Brighton, MA)
Vice-President: Dennis Marsicano (, Sudbury, MA)
Treasurer: Ned Green (Westwood, MA)
Secretary: Rosa Tempesta (Brighton, MA)
Spiritual Advisor: Rev. James Doran O.M.V
Board of Directors
Maria Deauna (Allston, MA)
Helen Sears (Medford, MA)
Mercy Kalapurakkel (Brighton, MA)
Rita Fernando (Brighton, MA)
Mary Joseph (Brighton, MA)
Nicole Legagneur (Boston, MA)
Michael Feriggno (Brookline, MA)
Barbara Haley (Boston, MA)
Jose Guardado (Brighton)
Diane Brown (Brookline, MA)
Jim & Teresa Monahan